In Australia, power transformer installation and pre-commissioning testing is predominantly undertaken by our highly skilled installation teams utilising specialised processing and latest test equipment.
For remote areas or transformer sites around the world, Wilson Transformer Company will largely send a site supervisor to ensure the stringent systems for product assembly are followed using suitable equipment. Wilson Transformer Company has extensive experience in the Australian region and understands the latest legislation and non-legislated requirements.
Typical installation and pre-commissioning services include:
- Pre-delivery site audit and preparation of transport and off-loading plans, identifying any special or technical requirements
- Preparation and review of safety documentation including transport & offloading plans
- Preparation of safe work method statements, including pre-start meeting requirements
- Implementation of agreed work schedule and time-line
- Assembly plans including transformer processing requirements
- Site Testing and functional checks to confirm factory acceptance test results and the transformer’s condition following transport and assembly.
- Practical completion site audit with the customer’s representative and sign off